Want to save image from the document, but did not know how to save picture from PDF file. For office documents, such doc, docx is very easy to save images, just right click and “save as picture”. But how to Extract Image from PDF Files? There are two easy ways to extract image from PDF files to your computer or laptop.
1. Using Microsoft Word to Extract Image from PDF
Almost everybody knows about Microsoft Word and it is very important at each computer. For extracting images from PDF file using Microsoft Word, you must have Microsoft Word 2013 or Microsoft 2016. These two versions allows you to open PDF file, while older versions cannot open PDF file. To extract images to your computer, you can following this steps.
- Open Microsoft Word 2013 or Microsoft Word 2016.
- Select PDF file that you want to open.
- Find the images you want to extract or save to your computer.
- Right click on the image and select the option of “Save as Picture” from drop down menu.
- And a dialog box will open, choose your folder and give that picture a name then click save.
2. Using PDF Trick to Extract Image from PDF
PDF Trick is free software for windows and Mac OS X. This software is compatible with all vertion of Windows, from Windows XP until Windows 10. It is developed primarily for extraction of images from PDF files. This software is available in 32 bit and 64-bit versions. To download it on Mac you must have OS X 10.7 or later version to install PDF Trick on your Mac Book.
First download PDF Trick here.
To extract images to your computer using PDF Trick, you can following this steps:
- Open PDF Trick.
- Then, open PDF file by clicking on the File tab on the top right corner and select open button.
- Find images in PDF file.
- You can select a page from the left side pane which shows all the pages of the document.
- All the selected images will be shown in the center and you can select all the images you want to extract.
- To save or extract an image, just select image and click on the GET IMG button on the right side.
- Choose destination folder for image to be saved in and give name the image to be saved.
I hope these easy ways will get you out of trouble from save images from PDF file.