In this article, You will learn How to Screenshot on Android Without Apps or Rooting. Taking a Screenshot on Android phone’s is not hard and not need an application. This trick can use for any other Android vertion as Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2, 4.3), KitKat (4.4), 5.0 Lollipop device and most of them. Before towards the trick, What is Screenshot?
Screenshot is an image screen of computer desktop or mobile phone that can be saved as a graphics file as png or jpg. Various programs are available for creating screenshots. And some device can easy to do without any special program.
How to Screenshot on Android Without Apps or Rooting?
There are many Screenshot Apps on Google Play to take screenshot in Android. But use below method to take screenshot of your smartphone screen without any App and also not need to root your mobile. This trick will work on almost all Android smartphone such as like HTC, Samsung, Lenovo, Nokia, Sony, Asus etc.
Follow this steps to take Screenshot on Android Without Apps:
- First go to screen that you want to capture in image.
- For Samsung Android User: Press Power key + Home button at same time for 3-4 second.
- For Sony Android Mobile User: Press Power Key + Down or Up Volume key button and hold approx. 3 second.
- For Nokia User: Press Power Key + Down Volume key at the same time for 3-4 second.
- For Lenovo Android user: Press both the Power button and the volume down button at the same time, until you hear the shutter sound.
- For Any other Android Mobile Phone User: Press and Hold Power Key + Down Volume key at the same time.
- Hold Press these key together until listen screenshot sound as like camera click.
Where are screenshots saved?
Normally screenshots will be saved to the Gallery app. Open the Gallery your android phone, there will be a dedicated folder named Screenshots, where all your screenshots captured are saved there. If nothing folder Screenshots, try check folder in the same place as other image files and video files recorded using your Camera phone.
I hope you learn How to Screenshot on Android Without Apps or Rooting. Thanks.